Getting Started with Container Resilience
Through Appranix, connect and discover Kubernetes Cluster resources automatically. You can discover and protect on-prem Kubernetes Cluster or managed Kubernetes Services like Google Kubernetes Engine, Azure Kubernetes Services, or Elastic Kubernetes Services from AWS for multi-cloud resiliency.
- A terminal to run kubectl, gcloud and gsutil commands
- kubectl must be connected to the cluster that is to be protected
- gcloud must point to the same project where the bucket is to be created
- gsutil must have access to the same GCP project where the bucket is to be created
Steps to add Kubernetes Connection
- Enter the name and description of the cluster
- To install the Appranix Controller, copy and run the command on a terminal connected to the Kubernetes cluster
- Run the script in the terminal with the above prerequisites
- Enter the name of the GCP project where the bucket is to be created
- Enter a new bucket name to be created
- Once the installation is complete, click ”FINISH” to create the Kubernetes Connection
NOTE: If you are going to recover to another cluster, then while adding that cluster, you must enter the same bucket name.