Connect to GCP Projects
The appranix account authentication and authorization to perform the relevant functions. To enable access, proceed with the following steps.
- Navigate to "Cloud Connections" and click "Add Cloud Connection"
- Fill the Name & the Description for the connection, choose GCP as the cloud provider
- Select your primary and recovery regions
- Enable the services required
- Submit to connect the cloud, Copy the commands to grant permission
- Execute the IAM permissions in the GCP cloud console
- Acknowledge the execution in Appranix
- Register the cloud and wait for the progress of the connection to see the discovered resources
If you have technical challenges in the above step, you may have problems with one or more of the following items.
- Permission to Add role and grant permissions via GCP IAM
- There could be a possibility of error in the execution of commands, which will help you to identify the cause
- The newly created role is removed or blocked before the discovery process
- There is a network outage or GCP response delay that causes the discovery to delay longer due to Exponential Backoff