To create a cloud
- Login to Appranix application
- Click current organization in navigation bar > Clouds
- Click the Add Cloud button on the clouds page to add new cloud to the organization
- Mention the following detail in the New Cloud page:
- Name: Specify a name for the cloud.
- Description: A brief description about the cloud
- Location: Specify the location of the cloud
- Click Save to create a new cloud
Note: It is a good idea to give a descriptive name to the cloud. For example, if you are creating a cloud to group together some AWS services such as AWS EC2, Route 53 DNS, and S3 DNS, then it's a good idea to call it AmazonCloud instead of MyCloud.
Once the cloud is created, services has to be added based on the application to be deployed
- Active: All Environments and operations activity is enabled.
- Inert: All Environments and operations activity is still enabled but this cloud may not be added to any new or existing Environments.
- Offline: All Environments and operations activity is not allowed.
To add teams to the cloud
- Click Add Teams button below the team's subheading
- Check the teams that are to be added to the cloud
- Click Save to add the teams to the cloud
Note: The teams can be added to the cloud only if it has the permission to access the clouds