A cloud can be defined as a group of services which enables resource allocation/usage.
- Configuration, provides the control to disable any operation on the cloud or make it offline gracefully. Teams can be added, which requires specific access to the cloud.
- Variables are custom values that you need during your application deployment, available only in this cloud.
- Zones, helps to mark resources running various zones in a single cloud.
- Compliance, provides additional security option by providing an option to filter and execute your security compliance scripts and tools during deployment in the specific cloud.
- Support, to provide deployment approval
- Diff, shows the difference from the default values
- Operations, will list the Environments that are deployed in the cloud, which requires some action in its components
- Procedures helps to execute maintenance scripts for the cloud
- Reports, to view a report of instances that are consumed by your assembly for all your Environments in the cloud.
- Services, that are needed to deploy an Environment are added eg: DNS, Compute