Assembly is an area where you can manage the delivery of your services supported by common application and infrastructure.
To create an assembly, use the assemblies link in the navbar and by clicking on add new button. For Eg. Here we have created a name assembly called shopping cart by giving the details for that assembly.
1. Design Phase
Design is an area within an assembly where the application architecture is described. This design can be created by using two different types
- Design Catalog (Catalog are used at add assembly. where user can select the design from the catalog to bootstrap their assembly with popular design blueprints).
- Manually by adding platform. (Here platforms is nothing but a prepackaged software template that can be installed from packs.)
An Environment is a combination of your assembly(base design) with operational attributes to match the associated business requirement, such as new dev,qa,prod Environments. Changes from the base design can be pulled on demand.
If you are admin for the organization you can easily add teams to an assembly.
4. Assembly Report
To view a report of instances that are consumed by your assembly for all of your Environments.
- Show the overall reports of the Environment.
- Be generated on assembly or cloud basis. In each, we can get reports on the core memory and instance basis. Be viewed as a graph or in tabular form.
There are three types of reports:
- Core: Overall report of the core used
- Memory: Overall report of the memory used
- Instance: Overall report of instances used